1. Please keep your invoice or till receipt as proof of purchase, NO EXCHANGE will be considered without it.
2. Goods once sold will not be Refunded.
3. Items can be exchanged if it is in a original condition, unused, as good as new with complete box and packing.
4. The following items are not for EXCHANGE / REFUND:
a. Newspapers, Magazines, Books, Greeting Cards,
b. Special Occasions items, cigarettes. Scratch Cards, Promotional Items.
c. Computer and Electronic Items, CD’s, VCD’s, DVD’s, Video and Audio tapes, Memory Cards and
i. Above items if found to be defective will only be exchanged with the same title or according to manufacturers’ or suppliers policy.
5. Fresh Food Items (Frozen & Chilled, Butchery, Bakery, Fruits & Vegetables), Ice Creams.
a. Please report any defective fresh food product if found as soon as possible.
6. Exchange will be provided within TEN DAYS from the date of Purchase if the item is in original condition.
7. The Home Appliances products will be referred to the supplier in conjunction with Naheed Super Market. The final approval is subject to be decided at Naheed Super Market management discretion. All Warranties are given on manufacturers’ behalf and will be sent to them for claim and their decision will be considered as final for repair, replace or void of the warranty.